Things I’ve Learnt Since 18 (Style Edition) // A couple of months back I did a Things I’ve Learned Since 18 (Beauty Edition) and everyone did a full on throwback in the comments section and shared some of their “oh wow” moments! Have a read here if you would like to read the beauty edition. Here I’ve shared my style tips that have evolved/changed since I was 18:
- Wear what you want, how you want it!
- Ironing makes a BIG difference
- Sometimes a white t-shirt and jeans combo is still a good and chic choice!
- Trends come and go, and sometimes come back, so always wear what you like if its trendy
- You can never have too many shoes!
- Dark brown and dark green together does no one any favours
- Too not purchase anything just because! Sleep on it and then decide (this doesn’t really work all the time !)
- To dress for yourself!
- Buy classic styles to last the lifetime
- Continuing on with 9, quality over quantity
Writing this list makes me laugh at all the “OMG” fashion fails I’ve done, but if I lived my life again I would do it again, because then I’d never learn from my mistakes!
What are some of your style lessons you’ve learned over the years?