My skincare routine this year has been fairly simple but really effective! I’ve recently invested in some new Kiehl’s skincare but what’s surprising is that I use a moisturiser for my face (and body!) and it only costs $3.50.
Yep. I’m not lying. $3.50.
Literally $3 and 50 cents.
I’ve actually been using this moisturiser since my high school days and it never has failed me. EVER.
Have you guessed it yet?
It’s the Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream!
Didn’t expect that did you?
So what’s so great about the Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream?
There are so many reasons why I’ve been using this product on and off since my high school days, here are a few reasons why:
- pH neutral – This means that it neither acidic or alkaline. So it has the same pH levels as pure water which means it’s super gentle on your skin
- It’s multitasking – You can use this on your face, hands and body. I have the tub for home use and I keep the tube size for travelling.
- Vitamin E & Jojoba Oil – These ingredients are fantastic for the skin to keep them soft and smooth!
- Fast absorbing – Nothing is more annoying than having to sit there and rub in a moisturiser until it’s been absorbed into the skin. #aintnobodygottime
- Perfect for dry skin – If you suffer from dry skin this is going to be your best friend. It’s dermatology tested!
- Thick but not too thic – So this cream has a thick consistency (great for moisture) but not so thick because when you apply it, your skin absorbs the cream right up!