This makeup look is all about welcoming Spring because this year’s Winter was sooooooo bloody cold. I’m so ready for hot weather! I created this simple pink eyeshadow look using the Mecca Maxima Beauty Queen palette.
The main products used:
- Mecca Maxima Beauty Queen Palette
- Model Rock Lashes Kit Ready Lashes in #527
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Loyalist
- Sportsgirl Beauty On The Glow Illuminator Palette (Used with a damp sponge and then applied dry with the brush)
Here’s how I did it:
- Applied shade no. 1 all over my lids with a fluffy eyeshadow brushed.
- In the outer v of my eyes, I applied shade no.2 to give a bit of dimension to my eyes.
- Using a brown eyeliner pencil, I drew a very thin line on my upper lash line.
- Applied false eyelashes.
- Lined by bottom lash line with the combo of shade no.1 and shade no. 2.
- Finished off with some peachy matte lipstick and highlighter on the high points of my cheeks.